Monday, March 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I'm putting up my menu today in honor of Menu Plan Monday, even though I usually start my menu cycle on Saturday, the day I go to the Farmer's Market. This week, however, has been crazy. I think I was lucky to get a plan made by Sunday.
(The theme of this week? Tired and Broke. But Cheerful.)

Sunday: Tex-Mex Tacos
Monday: Leftovers (David and Ro are on their own...I get to go to a Girl's Night!)
Tuesday: Turkey Burgers and Sweet Potato Fries
Wednesday: Mediterranean Bean Soup and Bread
Thursday: Tuna Melts and Green Beans
Friday: Homemade Pizza (leftover vegies and maybe sausage)

Breakfasts: Fried Eggs and Toast (and Oatmeal once a week)
Lunches: Leftovers, or PBJ sandwiches
Snacks: Cheese, Apples, Bananas, Raisins, Yogurt

I may be back later this week with the recipe for the soup....it is an old favorite from the Study Center, and makes me long for Spring!

4 comments:

  1. This looks great. Our menu for the past week has been practically non-existant.

    I'm so curious what the soup recipe you're thinking of is! Do you have the recipe for David's cabbage soup? I miss that one and Ann's smoked salmon chowder.

    Have fun at girls' night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new photo in the header, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I'd love to see the soup recipe appear later this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that new header pic!!!! obviously it goes over well in our house :)
    also, your meals this week look very very similar to ours every week:)...but then I'd say most weeks we are tired, broke but cheerful too:)

    ReplyDelete